Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Ahhh no such thing right?? Wrong!
Trying out this Keto thing and unfortunately the two things I want the most – potatoes and pasta – aren’t allowed. Bummer right? Why is it the things you love the most are usually not good for you :(
I am not strict Keto just digging the recipes that have been popping up and trying to cut carbs. I have been finding new ways to make Keto friendly meals that still taste great to me. I just stumbled across a good one!
Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato (or whatever you want to call it – couldn’t think of a better name lol). It’s a loaded baked potato made out of radishes and it is actually really good! I was surprised how much boiled radishes taste like potato and this is a super easy meal to make!
- Radishes – handful for each serving
- Baked potato toppings of your choice – I did bacon, butter, cheese, and chives but you can do anything you want!
- Peel the radishes – just take off green and red parts. Should be all white little bulbs
- Boil in water with a dash of salt for about 10 minutes.
NOTE – They are done when the insides are translucent – if you still see white (like this) keep cooking!
- Drain and put in a food processor
- Add butter, salt, and sour cream (if desired)
- High speed for about a minute – if you want creamier, do longer
- Poor in a bowl and top
- Microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese if necessary
Disclaimer – I am not a nutritionist and don’t claim to be. I am just playing around with recipes and sharing what I find I like :)