To get this deal:
- Add the BONZER Grommet Blackout Curtains for Bedroom – Thermal Insulated, Energy Efficient, Noise Reducing and Light Blocking, Room Darkening Curtains for Living Room, Chocolate, 40 x 84 inch, Set of 2 Panels to your cart
- Clip the 50% off coupon
- Shipping is free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase
- Final price = $18.99
- Each set includes 2 chocolate blackout curtain panels with each panel measuring 40-inch width by 84-inch length for a total size of 80-inch width by 84-inch Length. The curtains are finished with rust proof grommets/eyelets with a 1.6-inch diameter to easily accommodate the pole
- FINEST BLACKOUT FABRICS: Our thermal blackout curtains are made of durable, soft and thick triple-weaved 100% polyester fabric with the same color on the front and back. These curtains are manufactured in a STANDARD 100 certified by the OEKO‑TEX factory. They can block most of the light coming through (dark colors block most light)
- THERMAL INSULATED AND ENERGY EFFCIENT CURTAINS: Our energy efficient curtains can naturally balance your room temperature by insulating against heat during summer and cold during winter at the same time acting as a barrier preventing energy from escaping the room. They also protect your furniture from sun and UV ray ravages.
- NOISE REDUCING AND PRIVACY PROTECTING DRAPES: These completely opaque room darkening curtains are perfect to prevent unwanted views and viewers ensuring your private moments stay private. Our noise reducing panels are thick enough to absorb and reduce some noise. Use them as window treatment or room dividers, they are perfect for every room
- EASY CARE: These wrinkle free blackout curtains are machine washable and are color fade resistant. Wash with cold or warm water, do not bleach, tumble dry on low and iron at low temperature if needed.
Prices change frequently so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…