Hasbro Hungry Hungry Hippos 3 in 1 Scoot and Ride On Toy Now $14.96 (Was $34.97)
Hasbro Hungry Hungry Hippos 3 in 1 Scoot and Ride On
This just might be the neatest ride-on toy I have ever seen!! These take the game to a whole new level!
Walmart has the Hasbro Hungry Hungry Hippos 3 in 1 Scoot and Ride On Toy by Kid Trax, Toddler marked down from $34.97 to only $14.96 and you can pick this up at your local store for FREE!
Bring the fun of the classic game right to the driveway and playroom with the Hasbro Hungry Hungry Hippos Activity ride-on toy from Kid Trax! Themed after the original green Homer Hippo, this ride-on toy car brings the Hungry Hungry Hippos fun to life with real hippo chomping action. Kids can ride on or push along depending on their comfort level. While moving, the hippo’s head moves up and down and really “eats” up the (included) colorful play balls just like in the original game. Just roll over the balls to pick them up, then watch as they’re stored in the transparent container in the seat. The balls fly around inside the seat as you move! It’s a sweet playtime feature that doubles as a great way to store and never have to pick up the toy balls after. Everyone wins! This cute foot-to-floor toy car is designed for children ages 1-3 with a 44-pound weight limit. Sits one rider. Feed your child’s appetite for fun with the Hungry Hungry Hippos Activity ride-on toy from Kid Trax!
- Scoot, play or push along for Hippo chomping action!
- Hippo’s head moves up and down as the toy is pushed forward, just like in the classic Hungry Hungry Hippos game!
- Simply roll over the balls to pick them up, perfect for playtime and cleaning up after
- Collect all the balls in the transparent seat – easy for storage and clean up
- Balls jump around inside the seat while you move for added playtime fun!
- 7 colorful play balls included with purchase
- Will fit one rider, to scoot with feet, push and walk, or just play, indoors or out.
- Designed for children ages 1-3 with a 44-pound weight maximum
Find more great deals like this one here >> Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.