Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster
The zombies are getting stronger, and so are the survivors who are battling them! They’re inventing new battle gear and teaming up with other zombie fighters to keep striking back! Defend against the zombies with the Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury blaster.
Strike FlipFury Blaster Features:
- Zombie Strike FlipFury blaster fires up to 12 darts without reloading
- 2 flipping dart drums hold 6 darts a piece
- When one drum is empty, flip to the other one
- Includes FlipFury blaster, two 6-dart drums, 12 Zombie Strike darts and instructions
Includes 12 Official Nerf Zombie Strike Elite foam darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality. Protective eyewear recommended.
Nerf Zombie Strike Game Ideas
One of the great things about Nerf guns is that they can be used for all sorts of different games – not just traditional paintball-style competitions. If you’re looking for something a little different to do with your Nerf gun, here are a few ideas:
- Tag: This is a classic game that everyone knows how to play. It’s easy to adapt to nerf gun gameplay. Just make sure you have plenty of ammo!
- Zombie apocalypse: In this game, you and your friends must work together to survive a zombie outbreak. Scavenge for supplies, build fortifications, and hold off the hordes of zombies.
- Capture the flag: This is a team-based game where each team tries to capture the other team’s flag and bring it back to their own base. This is a great game to play with nerf guns because it encourages strategic thinking and teamwork.
- Last man standing: In this game, everyone starts with the same amount of lives. The objective is to be the last person alive. You can use nerf guns to eliminate your opponents and stay alive as long as possible.
These are just a few ideas for games you can play with nerf zombie strike guns. So get some friends together and start shooting! Nerf gun battles are always a blast. (See what I did there?) 😉