Carpenter Square Level & Tool
Amazon has this Johnson Level & Tool CS10 Professional Easy-Read Steel Carpenter Square, 8″ x 12″, Silver, 1 Square marked down from $14.99 to $5.13 right now.
- FRAMING SQUARE: The forged tip of this construction tool allows for optimum contact and a firm grip, eliminating stripping. It’s great for measuring inside or outside the square, as well as checking table saw adjustments.
- CONSTRUCTION: This lightweight steel square is made of high-quality steel, ensuring optimum durability. As a result, it can survive even the most severe worksite damage. This tool is finished with a low-glare, anti-rust powder coating.
- GRADUATIONS: This measuring gauge has easy-to-read 1/8″ graduations and numbers that are EZ Read thermal bonded. It’s ideal for laying out and identifying patterns in roofing, framing, stairway work, etc.
- APPLICATIONS: This easy-to-carry building instrument is perfect for use in establishing right angles, and marking cutoff work on wide stock. It is a useful tool for designing layouts and patterns.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This ergonomically designed carpentry equipment measures 8″ x 12″ and weighs 10.2 ounces (0.39 kg). It has a 12″ x 1-1/2″ body, 8″ x 1″ tongue, 1/8″ thick.
- 12″ body x 8″ tongue, 1/8″ thick
- EZ Read permanent thermal bonded numbers and 1/16″, 1/8″ graduations
- Rugged steel construction with low glare, anti-rust powder coating
Shipping is free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. If you don’t have a Prime Membership, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial now!