Rust-Oleum Specialty 11 oz. Chalk Board Black Spray can covert wood, metal, plastic, glass, paperboard, hardboard and more into a usable chalkboard. Create custom chalkboards in any shape or size on almost any surface including walls, small décor objects and furniture.
10 Fun Ways to Use Chalkboard Paint
Chalkboard paint has endless possibilities. You can use it for projects around the house, school or office. Get creative with these fun ideas.
1. Use chalkboard paint to turn an old cabinet into a fun storage piece.
2. Add a chalkboard wall to your kitchen for a fun way to write down recipes or grocery lists.
3. Use chalkboard paint to make a unique picture frame.
4. Transform an old coffee table into a chic and functional chalkboard surface.
5. Give your child’s playroom or bedroom walls a one-of-a-kind look with chalkboard paint.
6. Use chalkboard paint to make a fun and functional message board.
7. Add a touch of whimsy to your décor with chalkboard painted vases or jars.
8. Create unique art by painting canvases with chalkboard paint.
9. Use chalkboard paint to makeover an old clock into something new and exciting.
10. Give any room in your home a customizeable look with chalkboard paint!