We love finding new ways to use normal household items to solve problems. Dryer sheets have a range of clever uses – from keeping your clothes smelling fresh, to getting rid of bugs!
So if you get a really great deal on dryer sheets stock up and keep them around for these fun uses…
2. Keep Your Linens Smelling Fresh – Dryer sheets can also be used to keep your linens smelling fresh. Simply place a dryer sheet in between your sheets and pillowcases and they’ll stay smelling fresh all week long.
3. Make Your Shoes Smell Fresh – If your shoes are starting to smell a bit funky, try placing a dryer sheet inside of them. This will help to absorb any odors and keep your shoes smelling fresh.
4. Dust Your Blinds – Don’t waste your money on expensive dusting products. Dryer sheets work just as well and they’re a lot cheaper. Simply run a dryer sheet over your blinds and all the dust will be gone.
5. Dust Your Ceiling Fans – Dryer sheets are also great for dusting ceiling fans. Just put one over each blade and wipe it off. The dust will come right off and your fans will be nice and clean.
6. Clean Your Glasses – If you wear glasses, then you know how annoying it is when they get all smudged up. To clean them, simply rub a dryer sheet over the lenses and they’ll be good as new.
8. cleanup After Crafting – If you’re into crafting, then you know that it can be quite messy. But with a dryer sheet, cleanup is a breeze. Simply run the sheet over your crafting surface and all the glitter and glue will come right off.
9. Polish Your Silver – If your silver is looking a bit dull, try polishing it with a dryer sheet. It’s quick and easy and it will leave your silver looking shiny and new.
10. Remove Soap Scum – Dryer sheets can also be used to remove soap scum from your shower doors. Simply wet the door and rub the dryer sheet over it. The soap scum will come right off.
11. Keep Bugs Away – Bugs hate the smell of dryer sheets, so if you’re having trouble with them, try placing a sheet near their point of entry. This will help to keep them away.
12. Dust Your Plants – Dusting your plants is important because it helps them to photosynthesize properly. But it can be difficult to dust all the leaves without making a mess. To make it easier, put a dryer sheet over the plant and then dust away. The dust will cling to the sheet and not your plant.
13. Keep Your Car Smelling Fresh – If you want your car to smell nice and fresh, try putting a dryer sheet under the seats. This will help to absorb any odors and keep your car smelling clean.
14. Prevent static Cling – If you’re tired of your clothes sticking to you because of static cling, try using a dryer sheet. Just put one in your pocket and it will help to prevent static cling.