Folding Pill Organizer + Supplement Case for Medicine and Vitamins Now $18.92 (Was $24)
Lewis N. Clark AM/PM Folding Pill Organizer
Amazon has the Lewis N. Clark AM/PM Folding Pill Organizer + Supplement Case for OTC Medicine, Prescription + Vitamins – 16 Slot Pouch (2 Pack), Black marked down from $24 to $18.92 and it ships for free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. That is No value% off retail price!
- AM/PM: This pill organizer is color coded and numbered to easily keep track of the pills you’ve taken. Never miss a dose or take too many. Perfect pill organizer for seniors, caregivers, or those with arthritis.
- EASY TO USE: This pill organizer includes 16 clear slide-locking pill pockets that can be added and removed as needed. Clear pill pouch makes it easy to see your pills and stay organized. Smart alternative to an outdated pill box.
- ADJUSTABLE: Made with durable polyester, the pill holder folds open and closed to keep your pills private, while the adjustable velcro fastener keeps pills safe in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE: Easily fits in your purse, backpack, luggage, carry on, laptop bag, or suitcase. Perfect for prescription medications and daily pills like ibuprofen, vitamins, allergy medicine, aspirin, supplements, and more.
- INCLUDES: Medical reference card to list your important medical information in case of emergency, with space for your name, emergency contact, physician, medical conditions, allergies, and more. Easily stores in exterior zippered pocket.